So, you want to know how to cure kidney stones?
Natural cures for kidney stones are out there. Kidney stones can be both painful and worrisome. Doctors will tell you that there is not a lot they can do other than to prescribe you pain medication. They will also tell you to drink plenty of water to help push the stone through and for bigger stones that cannot pass, doctors will sometimes have to schedule surgery in order to remove them.
What are the Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are blood in your urine as well as urinary tract infections that you cannot seem to get rid of, or reoccurring urinary tract infections. Cloudy urine, frequent urination and fever may also be symptoms of kidney stones. One of the biggest symptoms of kidney stones is the pain. You may start out with feeling just a small amount of discomfort in your rib and back area.
This may be the stone trying loosening and making its way through your system. The pain that you feel will probably increase in strength as the stone travels from your bladder to be expelled. Kidney stone sufferers say that this is a very painful process that is almost debilitating.
Where do Stones Come From and How Are They Formed?
Stones are formed when urine becomes too concentrated. This can occur because of lack of fluids or not drinking enough water. Smaller stones can pass without causing damage to your bladder; however stones look like small rocks that have spines around them. These spines can scratch the walls of your bladder. There are other factors that can cause stones, family history is one.
RELATED: Kidney Flush
If you have close family members that have suffered from stones, it is very likely that you too will have them. Males are more likely than females to suffer from stones. Those that have been on high protein diets have also experienced an increase of stones as well as those that suffer from maladies such as gout and even those who do not move frequently have seen an increase in stones.
Why the Human Body has the Ability to Naturally Pass Kidney Stones?
You know the pain that feels like a knife inside your lower back. You feel like vomiting and the nausea is never ending. All of this is natural and your body is trying to tell you that your kidneys are completely clogged with stones.
Though you might think there is little hope, you are wrong because about 90% of stones can be passed naturally without surgery or medication. If your kidney stones are 7mm or less then you have another great chance of passing you stones. All the body needs is a specific type of acid that can be found in soft drinks. Phosphoric acid has been consumed by man for decades upon decades now.
Besides consumption, it is also used for industrial purposes to remove rust. In other words, it dissolves substances as hard as steel rust. Kidney stones are typically made of calcium that can be dissolved naturally if saturated in concentrated phosphoric acid. The problem lies in how phosphoric acid can get to the kidneys and how to flush the dissolved calcium once the reaction takes place.
How to Cure Kidney Stones and Prevent Them
- Drink half your body weight in water- If you weigh 180 lbs., you should be drinking 90 ounces of water per day.
- Get 8 hours of sleep- For optimal health; you should always get 8 hours of sleep. Your body runs on a natural schedule so keeping a routine is also a key.
- Drink Cranberry Juice- Cranberry juice helps maintain your urinary tract. Make sure the juice is from concentrate and the natural acids will benefit you greatly.
- Drink vegetable and fruit juices such as orange, grape and carrot juices- Grape juices contain high levels of citrates. Citrates reduce the buildup of uric and help eliminate the formation of calcium salts. This will help prevent kidney stones.
- Eliminate high sugar foods- High sugar intake is associated with increased risk of kidney stones. Eating foods and drinking beverages with less or no added sugar is a great way to reduce your risk.
- Exercise- Go for a 20 minute walk today and get in an exercise routine.
How to Cure Kidney Stones Naturally?
- Your overall health is very important for how to cure kidney stones, as well as the overall health of all your organs. With that said, learning how to keep your body naturally flushed is extremely important. One quick way is to eat at least 5-7 servings of vegetables and fruits each day. Veggies and fruits are water soluble dietary fiber which flush the body and hydrate the body’s cells.
- Drinking water is extremely important. Your doctor has probably mentioned this. But did your doctor mention that you should be drinking distilled water to keep minerals from adding to your stone deposits. You should be drinking at least half of your body weight in ounces of water. If you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink 100 ounces of distilled water a day.
- Exercising is often on thing that is forgotten in a holistic approach to health. But exercising has been shown to naturally dislodge stones and make the body run more efficiently. Try to get out at least five times a week for a 30 minute exercise.
- Supplementation is also important. For example, it has been shown that kidney stone sufferers are commonly deficient in complex vitamin B. Begin supplementing today for treatment and also for prevention. There are also other minerals and vitamins you should be taking.
- Finally, you should also educate yourself on acidic remedies. Acidic remedies are commonly known as the alternative treatments for dissolving kidney stones because they naturally dissolve calcium stones.
RELATED: Treatment of Kidney Stones
How to cure kidney stones naturally? Eat the right amount of vegetables and fruits as well as drink plenty of water. Green vegetables that provide liquid and roughage will keep your body working properly. Foods that are rich in vitamin B6 such as cabbage, celery and mustard greens will also help with stones. Now, you should have a firm grasp on how to cure kidney stones.