Knowing how to clean your kidneys properly can be very beneficial if you have kidney stones occurring. These can be utterly painful and if you don’t take the right actions, they will continue to get worse.
Kidney stone flushing is becoming more and more popular. With a drastic rise in stone size, doctors are becoming baffled by the size of kidney stones these days. About 90% of stones in the kidneys are smaller than 5mm. However, doctors are finding that stone size is growing larger and larger. Unluckily, the larger the stone, the more difficult it is to flush. Therefore, the doctor’s advice to drink plenty of water will not work if the stone is larger than 5mm. If you have tried the advice to drink plenty of water but it doesn’t work, then it may be time you want to try natural remedies that could help with kidney stone flushing.
How to Flush a Kidney Stone?
You probably knew that most stones are composed of calcium. Calcium stones form when the body is regularly dehydrated. Dehydration is simply the body not getting enough water to flush the junk out of the body. In this case, your kidneys are not getting adequately flushed to pass the calcium deposits in the kidneys. Therefore, you may need a little bit more than water to help with passing your stones. The more water you drink, the more you will improve kidney function.
Related: How To Dissolve Kidney Stones
The newest remedy that researchers have found for how to clean your kidneys is acidic remedies to help with dissolving the stones. The remedy is thought to have dissolved the calcium deposits much like an ice cube melts if it is left out of the freezer. Therefore, the smaller the stone, the more likely it is to pass.
How to Clean Your Kidneys
- Do not forget to drink plenty of water. The biggest error you can make is to neglect drinking plenty of water. You should try to get at least 100 ounces of water daily. It is highly recommended to drink 2.5 to 3 liters of water daily if you are trying to pass a stone. You should also add citric acid to your water to help with the dissolving of the stones. You can add lemon juice or lemons to your water for added taste but also get the rewards of dissolving calcium with the added citric acid.
- Exercising is also important because the more you exercise the more likely your stones are to pass. Exercise will shift the stones which cause them to move around. The more movement, the more likely the passing of the stone.
- Your diet is also just as important for how to clean your kidneys. A diet rich in fiber is a diet that is more likely to flush the calcium deposits. You can get fiber in bran cereal, veggies, fruits and whole grains.
- Finally, you should also try a phosphoric acid remedy that works by dissolving the calcium deposits in your kidneys. Phosphoric acid is available in many beverages you drink daily. It is also effective at dissolving calcium which is why it is an active ingredient in many cleaning supplies. The phosphoric acid remedy has been shown to dissolve and flush the stones. How to pass kidney stones in hours.
Flushing Kidney Stones Naturally
You probably know that passing kidney stones occurs quite often. You most likely have passed numerous stones in your life and didn’t even know it. In most cases for how to clean your kidneys, water is the best remedy for kidney stones. Many natural health doctors are even recommending distilled water for the treatment of kidney stones which is free from all minerals as opposed to tap water or spring water.
Related: Foods To Avoid With Kidney Stones
But when a kidney stone gets too big, you may wish to consider phosphoric acid. Phosphoric acid is an acid that is found in everything from common beverages to cleaning products. Some experts have found that phosphoric acid is also very simple acid that can actually dissolve your kidney stones quickly. Since the liver plays no role in acid base regulation, you may be able to use an acid as a natural dissolution to break down calcium kidney stones.
More Ways How To Clean Your Kidneys
- Have you considered the watermelon kidney cleanse? Many people have found success with this remedy though it sounds gross. You should first purchase a few bigger watermelons. Next, fill a bathtub full of warm water and take a bath while you eat as much watermelon as possible. Finally, relieve yourself in the tub and continue to eat. You just might pass your kidney stones within hours.
- Start drinking distilled water if you have the option. Distilled drinking water is purified from bacteria, metals, viruses, sediments and impurities. Distilled water is a sure way to flush your stones and not add more sedimentation to your stones.
- Lemons are extremely healthy. Citric is a water-soluble fiber which will flush your body. It is believed that citric acid can aid in the dissolution of calcium-based kidney stones.
- Citrates work by reducing the build-up of uric acid and eliminating calcium salts from building up. Along with water, you should also drink a glass of vegetable or fruits juices such as orange, carrot and grape juices.
- Exercising prevents kidney stones but it also keeps your body flushing impurities, calcium deposits and toxins efficiently. It also makes you become thirsty which will make you drink more water. According to some researches, people who exercise regularly drink twice the amount of water than those who don’t exercise.
- You may also wish to supplement a B-complex vitamin. B-6 deficiency is very common in kidney stone sufferers. Research has shown that this vitamin is very important for proper kidney functioning and flushing. Be sure that your B-complex vitamin contains thiamine (B-1).
- Prevention is always the best medicine. A good way to prevent kidney stones is by reducing your sugar intake. People who eat high amounts of sugars typically are at a greater risk of kidney stones. Avoid sugary foods and drinks.
- Finally, medical care providers encourage you to try a phosphoric acid remedy. The phosphoric acid is the main ingredient which is thought to penetrate calcium stones. Many sufferers have found their kidney stones to dissolve in less than 24 hours after starting the remedy.
Follow the kidney stone remedies and tips for how to clean your kidneys that are mentioned above, and rest assured that you can clean your kidneys quickly.